Apply Now        
2017-2020 RLNC Academic Catalog    
A.A. Liberal Education    
                A.A. Graduation Requirements
            A.A.S. Social and Behavioral Sciences    
 A.A.S Graduation Requirements
          Transfer Students        
          Non-Degree Seeking  
    Academic Calendar            
2019 - 2020 Current Academic Year        
        2020-2021 Academic Year        
        2021 - 2022 Academic Year 
    Course Schedule            
    Programs & Courses            
Graduation Requirements        
        Degree Planning  
 Graduation Requirements - A.A. Liberal Education    
            Graduation Requirements - A.A.S. Social and Behavioral 

       Memorandums of Understanding        
            Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College MOU   
              Bemidji State University MOU
              White Earth Tribal and Community College MOU   
              University of Minnesota - Crookston  MOU

    Medweganoonind Library            
Online Catalog        
        ELM4You Databases        
        Information Literacy and Student Resources        
        Faculty Resources      

                Canvas and Populi
                Using Videos
                Games and Activities
                Open Educational Resources
                Teaching and Learning Assessment Tools

        Library Handbook 
    Bremer Learning Center        
    Writing Center        

Frequently asked questions

How do I apply?

To add a new question go to app settings and press "Manage Questions" button.

What programs are offered?

Red Lake Nation College offers a variety of General Liberal Arts Education courses geared toward an Associate of the Arts Degree in General Studies

Is there a public library?

The Medweganoonind Library is both the academic library for the college and the public library for the Red Lake Nation Reservation. Please visit the Medweganoonind Library page for access to the catalog, eBooks, interactive media, and more!

What transfer options are there?

There are several transfer options and Memorandums of Understanding with area schools and state institutions of higher learning. Please visit our Transfer Students page for more information.